Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wu Tang Clan Shyheim Pass It Off (D Side Remix)


Lyrics to Pass It Off (D-side Remix) : (feat. GP Wu) [All] Pass it off I wanna flip [Shy] I got the loaded clip [All] Pass it off and move it back [DLR] I'm reachin in my napsack [All] Pass it off I wanna flip [Rub] Let me show you how [All] Pass it off [echoes] [Shyheim] You better look out kid cuz I'm the Wu-Tang's smallest artist When I come thru brothas be jettin like I'm narcotics I'm the shorty that'll bust but yet I hit the hardest When I rose up on ya squad just show me where ya heart is You'll start to snitch like a bitch, cold drop a dime I cut that ass short like a tree of alpine but I'm not lumberjack, black and a matter of fact I flip your stacks like two kilo's of crack packs I let off quick like a four-fifth automatic Who got Static like Spike Lee? I gotta have it And I'm the bomb like a black leather jacket I keep it movin like I did on my first LP I stay true to The Grain of GP Word to my motha I could never be a sucka I Die Hard too, yipee-cahier mothafucka [Down Low Recka] Now it's the Down Low comin thru with the roughness technique, brothas packin needles can't bust this teflon style that I master, my art Hit the chart, wait, combine with the track from the heart I take shape and break, the best when they fake Maneuvers, are natural born when into these losers Ego bruiser, fly wiz chooser Marijuana user, Valentine Hell enducer Be too slick and sly for the guy with the best try Brotha fake a move, ya gotta die I got the loaded clip and I'm about to ...

Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat Discounted Coupons For Similac Alimentum Coupon




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links